Friday, March 11, 2011

Random

Learning a card trick a day is hard. Instead I should do reviews of magic DVD's...
Oh yeah, that would be cool. Wait. Even better. I should do reviews of Youtube Exposers. Or just review downloadable and illegal magic shit. Nah... too much work.

Doing a Wizard Review must be hard too. They gotta watch the crap. So I guess when watching piles and piles of shit a Calen Morelli DVD must seem like gold. Maybe I am too hard on Craig and David.

PS: At what point in time did iTricks become a "What Andrew Mayne is doing today" website?

6 comments:

Alcyon said...

Can I nominate the DVD as a WMF? DVDs are the thing I find most puzzling in my return to magic: generally pay a lot, generally get a little. Especially the thirty dollars for one or two trick versions floating around. Hi, Paper Crane!

Contrast Aaron Fisher's "Paper Engine" book with two of his DVDs. Spend about seventy bucks to get his "One Handed Popover" and "Search and Destroy" on disc or buy the book for thirty-five and get both, plus a lot more. He's not the only one doing that. Curious trend.

Joseph P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

DVDs arent even a weekly failure. More like a year failure :)

KiKeNiCo said...

"PS: At what point in time did iTricks become a "What Andrew Mayne is doing today" website?"

My poor soul: iTricks is a big tweet about Mayne written with Sperry's eyeliner.

Justin said...

Aaaaand KiKeNiCo wins.

Aaron D. said...

i've already started a video blog on youtube exposers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuDL6ccSAZs