Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just A Sunday Post #15



I considered him a possible WMF, but then had a change of heart. But this is a typical case of molesting the deck. Not enough practice, yet enough confidence to "demonstrate". Hilarious I think. And it started so promising, so professional, giving credits and so. But the second he starts handling the cards, you know you are in for a bitter treat. AMAZING that he actually manages to get through the trick.

Actually take a look at his channel. Makes you feel like a pro.

2 comments:

KiKeNiCo said...

Yup, it totally fooled me with that introduction bit...then I just couldn't believe what I was witnessing (witness because of the murder)

Hey, but i have to admit, I do really chuckled when that two of diamonds popped out of the deck: two good to be true!

Unknown said...

Blink damn you! Blink!