Sunday, September 26, 2010

Luis Piedrahita



Sometimes YouTube is a great thing, as it allows me to stumble upon great magicians for a change. Like Luis Piedrahita a 33 year old magician from Spain. He has a nice dorky look going and according to Wikipedia Luis is much more than a magician. He also is a stand-up comedian a script writer a broadcaster and an author. And you can tell by watching him perform that he has other talents than just magic.



As you can see he is particularly good at structuring his routines. You can tell that a lot of thought went into his routines and that it really is good close up stuff. (If you like lapping)
Here is another one:



I don't speak Spanish yet I am entertained. That speaks for the man and that is why I declare him a winner. Luis Piedrahita, you are a Winner in my book. Don't mess it up.

No comments: