Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just A Sunday Post #66



Oh, I got something for you. Believe it or not, I do have other hobbies than just magic. One of the hobbies is Pen & Paper RPG's. A nerd hobby, but I love it. So naturally I stumbled upon the greatest comic on the web which often deals with RPG's. I present to you O Abnormal's Commissioned Comic.

The Colombian artist O Abnormal does three comics a week and all of them are funny and well done.
He also is great at doing rants about every day stuff.

I urge you to check out his website and read about the ongoing adventures of the Elf, the Dwarf and the Weretiger as well as O and his friends.

I just love the little Colombian fellow. He also does a podcast, called "Cheesecast" with Dern (from Hello with Cheese) where both talk about all kinds of nerdy, geeky stuff.

I am full of praise for O and his work and I want you all to see the work he does. His skill is very, very good and you can see how he works as sometimes he does little videos, where he explains what he does.



All of you might not care at all, because you are magicians, but sometimes it help to have other interests aside from the ultimate search for the best card control.

No comments: