Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mac King



It is April. In celebration of this blogs one year existence, the whole month will be winner time. Only the coolest and best members of our elite circle of nerds will be featured.

Today: Mac King!

Mac King is one of those performers who just feels like a regular fellow. A normal person who happens to do some magic. And that is I think what makes up most of his character. A fairly calm show without large illusions, lasers and music by Phil Collins. When Mac King performs I cannot help to imagine my uncle doing this sort of stuff at a family reunion.



Yet, the stuff he does is executed in a most perfect fashion. he has got the sleights down (the few he uses) and that is a contrast that I think works great. That is why Mac King is a winner in my book.

No comments: