Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Finally done!

I moved, it took a while now I'm back. Living in a house that is from 1566.

So what happend magicwise? There was this debacle over at Penguin. Bob Cassidy was doing one of those live lectures and did way less than what was advertised. The comment section of the page gives us golden quotes such as this
"Whilst I genuinely appreciate Bob Cassidy's contribution to mentalism, I feel aggrieved at paying for 4 hours of wild-eyed semi-inebriated rambling, regurgitated product and punctuated with toilet breaks."
"What a car wreck !"
"Bob Cassidy is a huge influence on Mentalism today but seeing him drunk was a heart breaker."
Also, what the fuck is Octopalm?

4 comments:

Bizzaro. said...

Octopalm is when you use 8 fingers to.. you know what.. nevermind...

terran said...

did you move to where your magic theater is?

Roland said...

Yes I moved closer to the theater

Unknown said...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Octopalm