Pages

▼

Thursday, January 29, 2015

What's up with

Magicians on video, breathing heavily? Like seriously.... almost as if they have asthma and they ran five miles. Not talking about fat people. I know why they are breathing so loudly, but skinny magicians.

4 comments:

  1. Hell if you call Penguin Magic their on hold music has someone breathing all over it like they were running up stairs after a cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have clearly been watching the Wesley James DVDs and adopted his ingenious cover of staring intently at his hands and exhaling violently through his nose.

    I know Vernon was said to have "read between the lines" but James must be some sort of modern day rainman to extract that pearl of wisdom from the text!

    A master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm relatively fat but I am also very aware of how close I am to the microphone (or add music) when recording magic videos, because I don't want those watching to put it on mute so others in the room won't think they're watching a porn. I'm a courteous guy, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.